|Jackpot Reset Amount
|Can Jackpot be Grouped?
||Battle Bonus!, Orc Shield, Elf Shield
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet.
||3,000 times bet per line
||All symbols pay Left to Right except scattered Shields, which pay Any.
- Orc is an Expanding Wild on reel 1 for all symbols except Elf Shield.
- Elf is an Expanding Wild on reel 5 for all symbols except Orc Shield.
- Orc and Elf count once on their reel for their scatters.
|Special Symbol Attribute
||All symbols are animated.
|Feature Trail Trigger
- When you are playing an Orc, 3 or more Orc Shields in normal games triggers an Orc Feature.
- When you are playing an Elf, 3 or more Elf Shields in normal games triggers an Elf Feature.
- There are 7 Orc Features on the trail to the fortress of Orcholme.
- There are 7 Elf Features on the road to the citadel of Elveros.
- You may either accept the feature that is triggered, or continue on your journey.
- Anytime up to the next feature trigger you may decide to play the rejected feature.
- Taking any feature resets your feature trail.
|The Trail to Orcholme
- Goblin's Gold Feature: 5 free spins, during which darkling symbols pay double. Darkling symbols are Orc Shields, Orc Forts, Wolves, Banners, Skulls and Swords.
- Hobgoblin Feature: As per Goblin's Gold, but 6 free spins, and 2 scatters awards an extra free spin.
- Orc Army Feature: As per Hobgoblin, but Orc Forts become Extra Wilds if the Orc appears. Extra Wilds count for all symbols except scatters.
- Orc Horde Feature: As per Orc Army, but an extra Orc is added to reel 1.
- Giant Spins Feature: As per Orc Horde, but darkling symbols pay triple.
- Chaos Spins Feature: As per Giant Spins, but 7 free spins are initially awarded.
- Orc Onslaught Feature: As per Chaos Spins, but the last spin becomes a Superspin. The Orc covers reel 1 during the Superspin.
|The Road to Elveros
- Woodland Spins Feature: 6 free spins
- Elf Magic Feature: As per Woodland Spins, but an Extra Wild appears on reel 2, 3 or 4 after the spin. Extra Wilds count for all symbols except scatters.
- Huntsman Feature: As per Elf Magic, but 7 free spins and the Elf will hunt any Orc appearing on reel 1. Slaying the Orc awards a bonus of up to 200 times your bet.
- Ancient Archer Feature: As per Huntsman, but the Elf will also target Wolves appearing anywhere. Killing a Wolf awards a bonus of up to 100 times your bet.
- Archmage Feature: As per Ancient Archer, but 1 or 2 Extra Wilds are added after each spin.
- Forestal Feature: As per Archmage, but any Elf appearing awards an instant Superspin. 3 Extra Wilds are added after any Superspin, and Orc and Wolves bonus prizes are doubled.
- Elf King Feature: As per Forestal, but 8 free spins and any Superspin also adds an Extra Wild to reel 5.
|Battle Bonus Trigger
||The Orc and Elf battle when Battle Bonus! Symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- An Orc victor triggers the Goblin's Gold feature.
- An Elf victor triggers the Woodland Spins feature.
- Defeat awards a consolation bonus of 2 to 10 times your bet.
- The winner of the fight also accrues a Victory Point.
- Ultimate Victory:
- The first player to accrue 3 Victory Points is the champion.
- If you are victorious, your reward is determined by how many battles led to your triumph.
- Orc Player:
- A 3-0 victory awards the Orc Onslaught feature.
- A 3-1 victory awards the Giant Spins feature.
- A 3-2 victory awards the Orc Army feature.
- Defeat awards the Hobgoblin feature.
- Elf Player:
- A 3-0 victory awards the Elf King feature.
- A 3-1 victory awards the Archmage feature.
- A 3-2 victory awards the Huntsman feature.
- Defeat awards the Elf Magic feature.
||Download, Instant Play
||Operator selectable for all of the following: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, BRL, SGD, MYR, PEN, ARS, PLN, CNY, ZAR, UAH, PHP, RUB and THB.