We offer daily, monthly and weekly tournaments, giving you even more ways to win at Diamond Reels. We’re also regularly adding new games to our tournament schedule, so you'll be able to go head to head with other players while playing the latest slots. Enjoy hours of fun and win your share of thousands of dollars!
- Players cannot register for slots tournaments with free chips.
- Players must have a real money balance to register for a tournament.
- A Player is free to unregister prior to the tournament start time.
- Unregistering will credit back the total Buy-In, including the Fee to the Players casino account.
- Should a player fail to play in the tournament, the Buy-In amount will not be refunded.
- If a player withdraws from the tournament before it is over, the entry fee will be forfeited.
- If you register for a tournament and are not logged on to the Casino system at the time the tournament starts, you forfeit your entry fee.
- Tournaments carry a max cashout of $100 or 1x prize money, whichever is the higher value.
- You are permitted to a cashout on Tournament Winnings if you have made a successful deposit of a minimum $100 single increment in the past 5 days, and the deposit has been wagered once through, if not, your winnings will be forfeited.
- Any form of tournament abuse will result in the player being blocked from further tournament activity. Current wins may also be forfeited.
If a Player is disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply:
- If a Player is disconnected during play, the slot will not spin on behalf of the Player.
- If the Player reconnects within the tournament time, they can continue playing in the tournament.
- If the Player cannot reconnect, their winning total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
- For winnings that originate from the participate in Tournaments, where the entry to the tournament is free, such winners are limited to a cash withdrawal of $ 100.
Important: Tournament coins have no value other than as counters in the tournament. Tournament coins have no cash-out value.